FW: De la Ambasada Canadei în România
To: All Romanian Speaking Staff
Subject: Improper Language Usage
It has been brought to our attention by several officials visiting
our office in Romania that offensive language is commonly used by
our Romanian speaking staff. Such behavior, in addition to violating
our policy, is highly unprofessional and offensive to both visitors
and staff. All personnel will immediately adhere to the following
1. Words like futui, în pula mea, pulă
and other such expressions will not be tolerated or used for emphasis
or dramatic effect, no matter how heated a discussion may become.
2. You will not say şi-a băgat pula when someone
makes a mistake, or s-a căcat pe el if you see someone
being reprehended, or băga-mi-aş, when a major mistake
has been made. All forms and derivations of the verb a se căca
and a se fute are utterly inappropriate and unacceptable in
3. No project manager, section head or administrator under any circumstances
will be referred to as pulă de om, căcănaru'
4. Lack of determination will not be referred to as pulălău
nor will persons who lack initiative be referred to as muiangiu.
5. Unusual or creative ideas offered by management are not to be referred
to as porcării.
6. Do not say futu-ţi pe măta if somebody is persistent;
do not add pula mea, if a colleague is going through a difficult
situation. Furthermore, you must not say am pus-o (refer to
item 2) nor o să ne-o tragă when a matter becomes
7. When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say du-te-n
pulă nor should you ever substitute "May I help you?"
with, ce pula mea vrei?.
8. Under no circumstances should you ever call your elderly industrial
partners boşorogi împuţiţi.
9. Do not say ia mai mereţi-n pulă cu căcatu' ăsta
when a relevant project is presented to you, nor should you ever answer
futu-te-n cur when your assistance is required.
10. You should never call partner representatives as boul dracului
or tîmpitu' ăla.
11. The sexual behavior of our staff is not to be discussed in terms
such as pizdulică bună, futăciosu' or
homălău' lu' peste.
12. Last but not least, after reading this note, please do not say
mă sterg la cur cu textul ăsta. Just keep it clean
and dispose of it properly.
Willkommen auf der Seite banater-bergland.de.